Giving at CCPC
One way that we worship is through our generosity. The Bible teaches that everything we have is a gift from God (1 Chronicles 29:14). As we give, the gospel is preached; the sick, bereaved, hungry and homeless are ministered to; and we reach out to our community with special programs and events. CCPC could not provide these ministries without your faithful support.
- An opportunity to give by cash or check is offered at each worship service
- CCPC accepts credit card gifts and payments on-line
- If you already have a log-in account and would like to make updates/changes click here
- If you already have a log-in account and would like to make an on-line credit card gift or payment click here
- If you do not currently have a login account and would like to set one up, click the create your log-in button here
- If you have forgotten your password, click here to request it be reset
- If you have forgotten your Login ID, click here to have your Login ID emailed to you
- CCPC accepts credit card gift and payments via phone apps
- Church Life: click GIVE from the menu. Input your amount and select your special fund from the pull down menu.
- ZELLE: Add Canyon Creek to your recipient list using the related email of firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can type in your selected fund when the MEMO option is offered. If left blank the contribution will go to the General Fund.
- Checks can be mailed or delivered to the church office in person:
Attn: Church Finance Office
3901 North Star Road
Richardson, TX 75082
- Gifts of stock can be made directly to CCPC Account #586-04042 at Merrill Lynch DTC #5198
- Gifts of real or tangible property can be accepted after approval from the CCPC Session