November 15-17 at Wind Point Park, Lake Tawakoni
Using experiences in nature to...
Connect with God
Connect as a family
Cultivate hearts for Christ
Have fun together!
Join us at Wind Point Park at Lake Tawakoni for a fun family weekend!
We will enjoy stargazing, campfires, s'mores, songs, hiking, sports fields, crafts, games, fishing, family bonding, downtime to relax, Sunday morning worship by the lake, and more!
- Book accomodations directly with Wind Point Park. Options include fully furnished cabins, enclosed shelters (with A/C and heat, but no furniture or fixtures), RV sites, tent sites with electricity, and primitive sites. There is something for everyone! Visit www.windpointparktx.com or call the park at 903-634-WIND (9463) to reserve your spot.
- Cabins and enclosed shelters are limited, so book early!
- Be sure you still register on this page so we know you are coming! A suggested contribution of $50 (paid to CCPC) will help cover group space and supplies/food. See confirmation email for a link to pay, or use the kiosk at church on Sundays.
- Plan on having dinner on your own Friday evening and a group dinner together on Saturday. Breakfasts and Saturday lunch will be planned out closer to the event.
- There will be a mix of group gathering times, optional group activities, and unstructured time.
- The weekend will include activities designed for spiritual growth as individuals and as a family.
- Feel free to come and go as needed to accomodate family schedules.